Trainings which have been tracked with a Mapmyfitness device can be directly transferred to running.COACH via the Mapmyfitness platform. We are going to show you all the steps required. As soon as you have established the connection, all of your trainings will be automatically synchronised.
And this is how it works:
1. Click on the top right upload button in running.COACH:
2. Click on the Mapmyfitness icon and on «start » under « automatic connection with Mapmyfitness BETA » :
3. The following page will appear. Log in with your Mapmyfitness login details.
4. You will be redirected to the following page. Click on «allow» in order to establish the connection.
5. Running.COACH is now connected to Mapmyfitness.
6. Your sessions will be automatically synchronised. The synchronised sessions will be optically marked and are now ready for detailed logging. Your GPS track will be displayed on the map.
7. Note: Warm-up and cool-down have to be marked by pushing the lap button on your watch. Exception: In competitions, we assume that you register warm-up and cool-down as separate training sessions. If you don’t, the whole session (including warm-up and cool-down) will be displayed as competition in running.COACH. Intervals should be stopped by pushing the lap button. We recommend that you switch off the « autolap » function.