Trainings which have been tracked with a TomTom device can be directly transferred to running.COACH via the TomTom platform. We are going to show you all the steps required. As soon as you have established the connection, all of your trainings will be automatically synchronised.
And this is how it works:
1. Make sure that your TomTom account is connected to your TomTom watch. You can get help here.
2. Click on the top right upload button in running.COACH:
3. Click on the TomTom icon and on «start » under « automatic connection with TomTom BETA »:
4. The following page will appear. Log in with your TomTom login details. Click on «authorize».
5. Running.COACH is now connected to TomTom. Future sessions will be automatically synchronised. The first exchange of data will not take place until the next session has been uploaded on the TomTom platform.
6. The synchronised sessions are marked and are ready for detailed logging. Your GPS track will be displayed on the map.
7. Notice: Warm-up and cool-down have to be marked by pushing the lap button on your watch. Exception: In competitions, we assume that you register warm-up and cool-down as separate training sessions. If you don’t, the whole session (including warm-up and cool-down) will be displayed as competition in running.COACH. Intervals should be stopped by pushing the lap button. We recommend that you switch off the « autolap » function.
This post is also available in DE.