running.COACH offers you the possibility to synchronise your running.COACH account with your personal calendar via iCal. Your trainings will be automatically copied to your calendar. In the following, we will show you how to establish an automatic synchronisation:
Copy the URL for your running.COACH calendar
- Log in to your running.COACH account
- Click on “export calendar” below the calendar
3. Copy the URL into the clipboard
- Log in to your Google account and choose the calendar. Then click on the “+” symbol under “more calendars”
- Choose the option “via URL”
- Insert the URL of your running.COACH calendar
Changes in your plan will be updated in Google at least once a day.
Subscription of calendars on Mac
It works almost like the synchronisation with the Google calendar explained above. You can find a detailed description here:
Subscription of a calendar in Outlook.com
Subscription of a calendar in Thunderbird
This post is also available in DE.