Exercise and fitness are a major factor in good health. That’s why SWICA supports its customers who have COMPLETA PRAEVENTA or OPTIMA supplementary insurance by making contributions of up to 600 francs towards their silver or gold six- or twelve-month subscriptions to running.COACH.
running.COACH is a SWICA-recognised partner, offering runners a comprehensive training platform with interactive coaching and training plans. Whether you want to improve your running style or get fit for the next marathon, running.COACH can help you along the way.
What do you have to do to claim the SWICA contribution?
1. Check whether you have COMPLETA PRAEVENTA or OPTIMA supplementary insurance from SWICA.
- COMPLETA PRAEVENTA: 50%, max. CHF 500 per calendar year (max. CHF 300 per preventive activity)
- OPTIMA: 90% of the costs not covered by COMPLETA PRAEVENTA, up to a maximum of CHF 300 per calendar year; together up to a maximum of CHF 800 per calendar year
2. Log in to www.runningcoach.me or register; buy a silver or gold subscription or renew your existing subscription.
3. Send the subscription confirmation to SWICA
You will then be sent a confirmation email with a subscription confirmation attached. Send this to SWICA. You should receive your refund within a few days. If you have any questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.