Trainings which have been tracked with a Fitbit watch can be directly transferred to running.COACH via the Fitbit platform. We are going to show you all the steps required. As soon as you have established the connection, all of your trainings will be automatically synchronised.
And this is how it works:
1. Make sure that your Fitbit account is connected to your Fitbit watch. You can get help here.
2. Click on the top right upload button in running.COACH:
3. Click on the Fitbit icon and on «start » under « automatic connection with Fitbit BETA »:
4. The following page will appear. Log in with your Fitbit login details.
5. You will be redirected to the following page. You need to tick the boxes « activity and exercise » and « location and GPS », the remaining boxes may be ticked optionally. Click on «allow» in order to establish the connection.
6. Running.COACH is now connected to Fitbit. Future sessions will be automatically synchronised. The first exchange of data will not take place until the next session has been uploaded on the Fitbit platform.
7. The synchronised sessions are marked and are ready for detailed logging. Your GPS track will be displayed on the map.
8. Note: Warm-up and cool-down have to be marked by pushing the lap button on your watch. Exception: In competitions, we assume that you register warm-up and cool-down as separate training sessions. If you don’t, the whole session (including warm-up and cool-down) will be displayed as competition in running.COACH. Intervals should be stopped by pushing the lap button. We recommend that you switch off the « autolap » function.
This post is also available in DE.