Trainings which have been tracked with a Suunto watch can be directly transferred to running.COACH via Movescount. Once you have established the connection, the import will be a lot easier.
And this is how it works:
1. Create a Movescount account. It is necessary that you use the same e-mail address as for running.COACH. Make sure that your Suunto watch is connected to your Movescount account.
2. Click on the top right upload button in running.COACH:
3. Click on the Suunto icon and on «start » under « Auto-sync running.COACH and Movescount BETA»:
4. The following page will appear:
5. Almost done now! Log in to Movescount. Click on «settings». Under «connections» you can find running.COACH. Click on « allow » :
6. Running.COACH is now connected to Movescount. Your trainings will be automatically synchronised.
7. The synchronised sessions are optically marked and are ready for detailed logging. Your GPS track will be displayed on the map.
8. Note: Warm-up and cool-down have to be marked by pushing the lap button on your watch. Exception: In competitions, we assume that you register warm-up and cool-down as separate training sessions. If you don’t, the whole session (including warm-up and cool-down) will be displayed as competition in running.COACH. Intervals should be stopped by pushing the lap button. We recommend that you switch off the « autolap » function.