Trainings which have been tracked with a Polar watch can be directly transferred to running.COACH via Polar Flow. We are going to show you all the steps required. As soon as you have established the connection, all of your trainings will be automatically synchronised.
And this is how it works:
1. Create a Polar Flow account. It is necessary that you use the same e-mail address as in running.COACH. Make sure that your Polar account is connected to your Polar watch.
2. Click on the top right upload button in running.COACH:
3. Click on the Polar icon and on «start » under « automatic connection with Polar Flow» :
4. The following page will appear:
5. Great! The connection has been successfully established.Almost done now.
6. The connection has been successfully established. The synchronised sessions will be optically marked and are ready for detailed logging. Your GPS track will be displayed on the map: [Only future trainings will be synchronised.]
7. Note: Warm-up and cool-down have to be marked by pushing the lap button on your watch. Exception: In competitions, we assume that you register warm-up and cool-down as separate training sessions. If you don’t, the whole session (including warm-up and cool-down) will be displayed as competition in running.COACH. Intervals should be stopped by pushing the lap button. We recommend that you switch off the « autolap » function.